The time has changed, and so does the tide. The time is for passion while tide for opportunities in every field thus, both are in favor for great career opportunities. After graduation, you can almost do anything of your choice, this was the case until few years ago, but the situation has reversed dramatically. With the fast economic growth and growing literacy rate, the opportunities are unlimited, and anyone can utilize it with his zeal and passion. The trend has been changing in recent years while engineering and Medical streams are still favorites among the students, various unconventional subjects are gaining the momentum rapidly, and they are even providing better job security than many of the conventional subjects. One of such emerging subjects is Mass communication. This is not only hot favorites among the students who are thinking to bring the change, but it is also providing a variety of job opportunities.
It is a well-known fact that good institutes offer quality education and also the practical knowledge so that you can survive the modern day media and journalism requirements. If you want to achieve greater heights in Mass communication, you must study from a good college. These colleges have various entrance exams for mass communication, and after qualifying these entrance tests, your first and most important hurdle is out of your way. Although many private colleges also admit students in mass communication without any entrance test, yet if you want to study from top institute like IIMC, you must pass the entrance test.
Passing the entrance test of top institutes can change your world, but it requires great effort to crack these entrance tests and make your dream come true. For better preparation, you can join a coaching institute that can prepare you for the entrance test of mass communication and there are many such better coaching institutes in India, and if you want better guidance, you can go for mass communication entrance exam coaching in Delhi.
The highlights of mass communication entrance exams are:
- These entrance exams will test you all round skills.
- English skill, writing skill, and creative writing skill.
- Your general knowledge and how much you know about various ongoing matters, i.e. current affairs.
- Prepare well for group discussions that succeed the entrance exams.
- Read good English newspapers and also keep browsing international newspapers for various International matters.
The mass communication has transformed from part-time career option to the more serious and high paying career option. A diploma in mass communication from any prestigious college can earn you a good job, and some of these career options are:
- Acting or Modeling- If you dream of paparazzi and love shutterbugs, then here is your place.
- Film-making – Are you a dreamer? You want to turn your dreams a reality on silver screens then a mass communication diploma can make you an ace film-maker.
- Radio Jockey- Goooood Morniiinnnng……!!! Do you dream to wish people of your city and keep them updated on everything, along with shuffling various songs to keep them fresh? Then here is your chance, grab it.
These are just a few of the options mass communication has to offer while the actual list is long enough to give you Goosebumps.
The writer is a journalist, who loves to write about various career opportunities on his blog and for teachwell.co.in.