Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University is the prime body concerned with organizing Utter Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) to select candidates for admission into undergraduate and lateral entry courses. Students from Uttar Pradesh and other parts of the country can participate in the entrance examination and can get admission in engineering, pharmacy, management, architecture courses.
The application process for the session 2016-17 is in progress and will continue till March 27, 2016, and the examination will be conducted on three dates i.e. April 17, 23 & 24, 2016. Students who are interested in appearing for the examinations should complete all the application formalities before the last date of the examination. In this article we update our readers about the details of the UPSEE application process:
- Availability: The application for undergraduate programs is being accepted from February 24, 2016, and will be accepted until March 27, 2016.
- Mode of Application: Only online applications will be accepted and there is no offline mode of making application for the State Entrance Examination.
- Steps Involved: To complete the application process, candidates will come across the following three steps:
- Step 1-Application Form: Candidates should fill in the details asked in the application form such as their name, contact details, educational details and other related information.
- Step 2- Uploading images: Scanned images of passport size photograph, signature and thumb impression are to be uploaded.
- Step 3- Paying Application Fee: To complete the application process, candidates are required to make the payment of application either by offline challan or online using Credit/Debit Card.
- Step 4- Completing Submission: Once the application process is complete, students can take a printout of the completed application form and keep it safe with them for future reference.
- Specifications of the images to be uploaded: The images being uploaded should be as per the following standards:
- Photograph: The dimension of the photograph needs to be 3.5 x 4.5cms in JPEG format and having a size smaller than 20 kb.
- Signature & Thumb impression: The dimensions of both needs to be 3.5 x 1.5cms. JPEG Format and size maximum 10 kb.
- Application Fee: The candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee while female applicants, PwD, SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs. 500 as application fee.
- Correction in Application Form: In case applicant has made any mistake while making the application, the university will open the correction windows between March 28-30, 2016.
- UPSEE Helpline: In case applicants are facing any difficulty in filling the application form, they can drop a mail or call the helpline number. The email id and the contact number are as follow:
- [email protected]
For details related to UPSEE and other State Entrance Examinations, visit www.MotaChashma.com