NMAT which is generally known as NMIMS Management Aptitude Test is a national level entrance exam. This exam is managed and controlled by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council which is known as GMAC. This entrance exam is a postgraduate level exam which is conducted to get admission in Masters of Business Administration or other graduate management degree programs. These programs are provided by various colleges such as the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Study (NMIMS) and other colleges as well.
The important dates regarding the entrance exams are as-
- The registration of the entrance exam has started from 4th July, 2016 up to 3rd October, 2016.
- The Scheduling has begin from 4th July, 2016 to 14th October, 2016
- Late registration could have been done till 12th October, 2016
- Rescheduling has to be done in between 4th July, 2016 to 17th December, 2016
- Exam will be conducted from 7th October, 2016 to 20th December, 2016
- Result will be announced on 17th January, 2017
- Registration of GD/PI to be done in third week of January, 2017
- GD/PI will be conducted in first week of February, 2017
- Candidate should have done a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Masters of Business Administration and Masters of Business Administration in HR in Mumbai Campus. They have to score minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- Candidates that who want to join Masters in Business Administration Pharmaceutical Management course in Mumbai campus; they have to clear their Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science and Life Sciences, B.SC or M.SC, MBBS, BDS, etc in Biotechnology from a recognized University. Candidates have to score a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Candidates holding Post Graduation degree in Economics, Psychology and Sociology can also apply for the entrance exam.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation with B.Tech or B.E in Bio-Tech or Bio-Medical can apply for the NMAT Entrance Exam 2017.
- Candidates who are working in a Pharmaceutical Company for more than two years can also apply for entrance exam.
- Candidates who are interested to apply for the PGDM program in Bangalore and Hyderabad campus have to qualify Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
Candidate can fill form only through online process.
Application form is available from 4th July 2016.
Last date to fill application form is 3rd October 2016.
Candidate can fill form with late fee till 12th October 2016.
Application fee can be submitted through online or offline process.
Fee will be accepted through Debit Card, Net Banking and Demand Draft.
Demand draft will be issued in favor of Graduate Management Global Connection India Private Limited which is payable at Gurgaon.
Candidates will have to send demand draft to following address:
c/o Green Clouds
6708, DLF Phase IV,
Gurgaon – 122 002
- Test Registration without late fee is Rs.1700 plus taxes
- Test Registration with late fee is Rs.2000 plus taxes
- Pre-Retake cost Rs.1700 plus taxes
- Pre-Reschedule cost Rs.1000 plus taxes
For more information on NMAT 2017, you can visit www.motachashma.com