In today’s time, finding a good and spacious home is a big task as you have to search a lot and then reach a conclusion to get rented property for your residence. It actually demands upkeep of the house from the side of the tenant who has recently took the property, and landlord who has rented out the property should make sure that it is in good condition. Sometimes, it may happen that the relation between the two parties may get bitter under many circumstances and in this scenario the legal advice from lawyer like Anthony Coluzzi is must for the parties.
Get Proper Legal Advice on Landlord-tenant Laws
It is mandatory for both the parties to possess a proper knowledge about the landlord-tenant laws so that before filling a lawsuit, they can even seek for a consensus out of the court too with mutual understanding.
In this regard, Anthony Coluzzi is of the view that before suing either the landlord or the tenant both should take the services of an experienced lawyer to get abreast with the legal rules and regulations. Basically, the landlord-tenant law is nothing but the responsibilities of both the parties before leasing out the property to the other party. There are many features which are covered under this law for the tenant and the landlord:-
- If the two parties are entering into an agreement and landlord is leasing out his property to other person for a monthly rent then both the parties should be aware of each other responsibilities and abide by certain rules which are set forth for the rental property.
- According to an agreement, the landlord is responsible towards the tenant on following grounds like providing the property which is fit for human inhabitation, quiet enjoyment of the house for the tenant, in case of any damage caused to the tenant than the landlord has to return the security deposit etc.
- Not only the responsibilities are from the side of the landlord but there are certain things which the tenant also has to abide by like maintaining the repairs of the property, not to interfere in the areas of other tenants, paying of rental on time etc.
- If two parties have entered into some kind of conflict then hiring a lawyer in this case is must as they can help you to understand each and every lawful right in regard to the landlord or the tenant.
Need of Hiring an Expert Lawyer
If being a landlord or a tenant you have come across a dispute in any form with either of the parties then one can hire professional Anthony Coluzzi to solve the matter. It is mandatory as you can get:-
- Legal advice on every matter
- Guidance on lower fees
- Thorough legal paperwork is done
- Handling of complex disputes etc.
So, it can be seen that hiring a lawyer to get legal advice on negotiations or solving the landlord-tenant dispute is must.