Geo technical engineering is that branch of technical engineering which mainly deals with the behavior of the different earth materials. This type of Engineering uses principles of rock mechanics and also soil mechanics. These two types of mechanics are used to investigate the physical and the chemical properties of the subsurface materials and conditions.
There are many job responsibilities of a Geo technical engineer and if you want to know about their job responsibilities in details, then given below is a list of those benefits:
- A geotechnical engineer properly reviews a particular project and also lets you know in details about the materials which are required to be used for the construction of a particular project
- He also investigates the rock, and the soil and also helps in understanding the engineering properties in order to understand how they will react in a particular condition
- There is a proper site investigation done in order to understand the site in which a particular project will take place. It will also help you in investigating and assessing the risks that are involved in a particular site.
- The foundation, the earth work, pavement subgrades are all determined by a geotechnical engineer
- These days, due to global warming, the chances of earth quakes have increased. Moreover, there are certain areas which are earth quake prone and all the more susceptible to earth quake. As a result of this the geotechnical engineers try using the earth quake resistant construction materials. Previously stiff materials were used for the purpose of constructions. However, recent researches prove that flexible materials are able to handle all kinds of movements much better than stiff materials and as a result of this; flexible materials are used to protect a building from earth quakes.
But, it is very important that whenever, you hire the services of a geotechnical engineer make sure that you hire one of the best geo technical engineers available. Reddy Kancharla is one of the best geotechnical engineers available and will also help you use the best materials for the purpose of constructions.
These days there are a lot of civil engineers who use low quality construction materials in order to earn a huge profit. Using low quality materials for the construction of buildings is extremely risky. As a result of this it is very important that an individual should hire the services of a civil engineer who has handled a lot of projects earlier and also have a good reputation in the market.
A reputed geo technical engineer like that of Reddy Kancharla has a reputation to keep and so will always make sure that you are able to get good quality service at minimum cost. This reputed engineer has completed his Bachelor’s degree from Osmania University and completed Masters in civil engineering from abroad. He resides in New York and has a total of 25 years of professional work experience. So, hiring his services will not only guarantee you quality work but will also guarantee it to you at the most affordable rate.