Google updated many tools for penalizing the website who is not following white hat techniques for optimizing their website. A new feature was introduced in the open site explorer to identify how severely the website is affected by the Google updates. This feature is spam score where all subdomains are given a spam flag score each flag represents some percentage of spam probability and its score card is applicable to subdomains only not for the pages or root domain.
Spam can be Analyzed by
- Identifying spam links to your own website
We can’t find how many bad links are pointing to our website, do a quick spam analysis and check whether they are enough to cause spam.
- Removing bad links
Spam analysis will not analyze completely, we have to remove links from our website which are pointing to any other website which is affected by spam or if links pointing to our website are present in some other website than asked that website owner to remove that link.
- Evaluating potential links
Spam analysis will not go to find every bad link you have to analyze by your experience. In doing so, we need best SEO services India which hires experienced SEO engineers to tackle the issues. Each spam flag catches some profiles, anchor text, bad links to analyze the percentage of websites being spam. Spam Link analysis can be done by
- The website link profile is not trustworthy.
- Large websites with very few links.
- The website link diversity is low.
- Ratio of follow to nofollow must be in balance condition.
- Subdomain should have a small amount of branded links.
- If a large percentage of links to your website are from a few domains.
On Page Flags which Leads to Spam
- Pages in the subdomain with little content.
- If the pages of subdomain have a large number of external links.
- The keyword density of the website is too high.
- Including of a large number of back links or external links in the footer or sidebars of the website.
- If the crawls get relevant information for a few pages to the search query.
- Should not include numbers in the domain.
- Don’t add too many words in your domain which makes your domain spam, Google find yourself doing keyword stuffing in the domain.
- Should include contact info on your website otherwise if crawl didn’t find the contact info then, they will find it as non trustworthy and include in spam.
Spam score will not help you completely for identifying the spam related issues, but some points where you can overcome that. Spam analysis features are included in the open site explorer which can be accessed by the subscriber only. If you want to have a look how it really works you can register as a free trial and check. Online reputation management company India follows the same techniques to identify spam and try to find out various solutions to tackle these issues.