Businesses, both big and small have a specialised phone system that allows them to do conference call, call accounting, call transfer and a variety of other activities. There are different types of business phone systems and each of these systems have their own set of features that are needed to fulfil the business requirements. The specialised phone system for businesses was designed to create a more flexible work environment as well as to cut down calling costs. For example, VOIP system allows to make both national and international calls at a very nominal fee. Everyone is aware of the fact that making international calls from a normal telephone system can be very costly. Moreover, getting phone numbers and VoIP phone service is not that tough.
Benefits of Business Phone System
There are numerous benefits of this specialised phone system. Some of these benefits are listed below.
- Increased Efficiency:Business phone system allows you to share dedicated, cohesive voice resources. This ensures that employees of your company will be able to work productively while still being reachable from both inside and outside the office.
- Ease of Use:Business phone system provides the ability to transfer ongoing calls from one desk to another saves valuable time which otherwise would be consumed in going to the desk and receiving the call. The VOIP business phone system has even made it possible to transfer in-progress calls in the office to the employees working outside the office.
- Improved Customer Service:Whenever a customer calls for some sort of assistance, he only wants to contact the right person as soon as he or she can. So, it very important to transfer the call to the concerned department as quickly as possible and this can be achieved through business phone system. In such a phone system, call can be transferred to any department from a single phone. Additionally, the companies can also provide options to callers like press 1 for sales, press 2 for billing information etc.
- Adaptability:A business phone system is incorporated with so many features that can be used by a company at different times. For example, business phone system has the feature of conference calling that allows multiple employees to join a call at the same time even if they are different places. Another interesting feature of this phone system is remote location dialling which allowsan employee to attend a meeting or a business call from outside the office. Apart from this, there are several other features like automated directories, auto attendant etc. that adapts easily to business needs.
- Peace of Mind:Business phone system have a very useful feature of keeping the record of the phone calls, both in and out of the office. It has proven to be very useful feature for those businesses that needs to provide their clients a statement of their activity every month.
If you own a business and still using traditional telephone system, then its time you switch to eitherbig or small business phone system.