Do you have the habit of visiting furniture shops? Do you have the habit of decorating your room with creative things that make your room look more attractive? If you have this knack of decorating room then you can be a good interior designer.
Interior design can be defined as the process shaping and designing the interior space. Interior Designers need to be creative who will be able to understand the client’s need as well as should have the ability to create a design and review it and create a final design plan. Interior Designers also get the opportunity to work closely with the architect to design. Interior Design Colleges in Ahmedabad provides huge opportunities to the design aspirants to show their creativity.
Interior Design Colleges in Ahmedabad train the students to design various furniture artefacts as well as help them to develop good sense of art work.
Interior Designers are also responsible to plan out design, to make colour schemes as well as design furnitures. Let us now discuss in details what can be the career opportunities for Interior Designers.
- The job of an interior Designer is to plan interior space as well as ventilations. They work on the basis of technical structures of the building.
- They are responsible to plan and design layouts as well as sample models and show then to their clients. They also need to keep updated news on the latest materials available in the market as well as they also need to have knowledge about the current trend in the field.
- One can also start their careers as interior decorators who give advice how to use colours, fabrics and other decorative materials to decorate the interior. They may also need to work on the existing design and renovate it according to the choice of the clients.
- After completing interior design course from top interior design college in Ahmedabad, one can start his or her career as Theatre and set designers. They mainly work for designing the stage as well as they design the sets for TV shows and films.
- They mainly work according to the director’s instructions like they may have to set design a set for any play or for nay musical show. Their main aim is to match the design according to the scene.
- They also give briefs to the carpenters as well as other technicians to set up a proper set for any particular show.
- Exhibition Designers can be a good career opportunity for any one who has pursued interior designing course. Their job is to plan exhibition sites and they need to have proper knowledge about modular stand design, custom build designs. They also need to have knowledge about CAD and 3D packages like Adobe Suites and AutoCAD/Vectorworks.
- One can also start his or her career as lighting designers. They need to ensure that they will be able to provide adequate lighting.
Most of the interior Design Colleges in Ahmedabad provide government approved courses as well as private courses too.