When you are planning to launch a website, it is a good idea to choose shared hosting plans. In shared hosting, an entire server and its resources like bandwidth, memory, processing power and disk space are collectively shared among multiple users. If you have an interactive website which is easy to use and visually appealing, you are likely to get new clients. Unlike dedicated hosting where an entire server is leased out by a single client enterprise, in shared hosting, there are multiple users sharing a common server. This makes shared hosting cheaper compared to either VPS hosting or dedicated hosting. to choose cheap shared hosting plans, it is recommended that you look for providers that offer you attractive savings offers on their hosting packages.
Tips to hire the best cheap shared hosting providers:
- When it comes to cheap shared hosting, you must ensure that regardless of the low prices, the hosting plans are reliable and offer scope for growth where you business is concerned. There are many shared hosting plan providers which offer unlimited data storage and unlimited bandwidth; however, it is important to carefully review their services before signing up. So, you must watch out for installation costs, licensing fees and other hidden costs before hiring any cheap shared hosting provider.
- To enjoy cheap shared hosting, you can also decide on Linux hosting. This is because Linux is an open source platform and there are no licensing fees. This makes Linux shared hosting more cost-effective compared to Windows shared hosting. However, when you run applications that are compatible with a Windows-only environment, you have to Windows shared hosting plans.
- Before signing up for cheap hosting plans, it is imperative to check whether the provider is offering a user-friendly control panel so that server management is not difficult for the newbie.
- You should also inquire about the amount of RAM you will be entitled to when you select a low-priced shared hosting package. When you have a site that is likely to expand within a few months time, it is always better to upgrade to VPS hosting plans because these are more flexible and scalable, giving users better control over resources.
- When choosing a web host for cheap shared hosting plans, it is also important to ensure that it offers round-the-clock assistance through live chats, emails and phone calls.
- Managed WordPress hosting is another alternative type of shared hosting and ideally suited for business owner keen to build sites using the popular CMS or WordPress and reluctant to handle back-end operations.
- Most importantly, when choosing a shared hosting plan provider, you should inquire about their uptime guarantee. In case it cannot guarantee a high server uptime, you should consider another web host. This is because when your site frequently faces downtime, you are likely to lose many clients.
Using these considerations, it may easy to locate a reliable shared hosting plan provider which offers cheap rates for their packages. Even if you are convinced about the plans’ features, it may be advisable to choose a provider that lets you enjoy a free trial version. Reading client feedbacks online can also help you make the right choice.