Emma Watson is all the rage these days, as she recently became an UN ambassador for Goodwill and delivered an impeccable speech on feminism that got the media’s attention and started a storm on Twitter with the hashtag #HeForShe. She has impressed us on numerous occasions with her fashion sense ( which is, more often than not, impeccable), with her wit and smarts ( she tweeted a photo of herself laughing when a Turkish politician wanted to prohibit Turkish women from laughing in public) and she dazed us with her roles in films such as the Harry Potter series,The Perks of Being a Wallflower or Noah. But what’s even more impressive and delightful about Emma Watson is the fact that she remained a level-headed woman even though she is swimming in success.
The facts about Emma Watson? Here they come:
- Emma Watson had never acted professionally before Harry Potter. She had also auditioned eight times for the role of Hermione even though J.K Rowling had supported her for the role after seeing her first test screen.
- Emma keeps everything in diaries. She writes every night before going to bed and says she has around 30 journals by now.
- She is a certified yoga and meditation instructor. She also has a PADI certification that allows her to scuba dive wherever around the world.
- While a student at Brown University, where she studied Literature, she says her fellow students were weirdly protective of her and her college experience. She once threw a party on campus for 100 people and not a single one posted photos on Facebook.
- Emma says she is fairly competitive. She used this to play many sports such as field hockey, tennis, netball to name a few.
- Her favorite school subjects were English, history and art and she disliked Math and Geography.
- Her favorite author is Carlos Luis Zafon and she loved his books “The Shadow of the Wind” and “The Game of the Angel”. When it comes to the Harry Potter series, she says her favorite book was “ Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban”.
At only 24, Emma Watson has managed to impress us all with her talent, smarts and style. Who knows what she has in store for us! Are you a fan of Emma Watson?
“I don’t have perfect teeth, I’m not stick thin. I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she loves it and doesn’t want to change anything.” Emma Watson
photos from: tressugar.com
Top incoming search terms:
- emma watson turkish
- impressive about emma watson