Photo source: pinterest.com
Instagram has become one of the most used social network in the world, in a relatively short period of time. It has an estimated 100 million global users and it generates daily around 40 million photos, giving it brand marketing heaven potential! Every day, millions of people upload content that is directly linked to brands which get the opportunity to engage, inspire and influence current and future consumers.
Why is Instagram relevant for brand marketing?
Exactly because people post daily content related to different brands! Nowadays, word of mouth and recommendation from friends are extremely relevant in the process of decision making!. What other users say about a brand becomes relevant for that user’s circle. Social media users create daily brand recommendations, and as a brand, it’s important to be there, and use those posts in order to curate and encourage authentic and positive brand content.
Instagram is a place where you can connect with the consumers and take the relationship with them to the next level.
Tips for Brand Content on Instagram
- Share authentic content! Everything you post should have a real feel to it, it should be about real emotions/people and offer an unique perspective on your brand.
- Share quality content: make sure that what you share is appealing, interesting, memorable and emotional!
- Use hashtags! Only use those relevant to your content, not some random hashtags!
- Post often in order to generate word of mouth
- Ask for feedback and accept it! It’s important to let your audience know that you care about their opinion.
- Enagage with users! Comment, share and reply to their posts. Let them know that there’s a person behind the screen, not a robot.
Just as with any social media network, the rules of using Instagram for your brand are easy and effective. Make sure you follow these rules and take full advantage of what Instagram has to offer. Would you say that Instagram will become a brand marketing heaven?