Work out: two tiny words that give us so much trouble. We know we should be doing it, we know it’s good for us, but somehow, only few can actually work out with pleasure. For most people, exercising is more of an ordeal than a joy. The idea of going to the gym or even of running isn’t as fun as it could be, or better yet, should be. But how do we turn a chore into a fun thing? By finding the motivation we need to keep us going. The benefits of working out are plenty, and they are the thing you should focus on, not the activity itself.
Below you’ll find a list of 30 reasons why a work out pays off!
- Regular work out will decrease your chances of developing a heart disease.
- It will improve your immune system
- You will gain muscular strength
- You will lose weight! And you’ll finally have the body you’ve been dreaming of!
- Helps control high blood pressure.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon cancer
- Improves and maintains joint flexibility
- Enhances the body’s ability to tolerate glucose
- Improves your balance and your coordination
- Enhances your pain levels, making pain easier to handle
- Improves your mood and helps you clear your mind
- It can be extremely relaxing
- Increases your tolerance to heat
- Helps the blood circulate better towards the skin, to cool it.
- It makes you feel confident
- Work out makes you stronger
- It also prevents diabetes
- Clothes will fit you better!
- Makes you look younger
- You’ll sleep better at night and be more energetic during daytime
- Reduces your stress level
- Is beneficial for your sex life as it leaves you feeling confident and energetic
- It helps your self-esteem
- You’ll feel proud of yourself when you’ll see the results of your work out
- You’ll be healthier, overall
- It reduces back pain, migraines and intestinal bleeding
- It helps increasing your life span
- It’s really good for your lungs, you’ll be able to breathe better
- It boosts your metabolism
- It tones your body.
We can all think of many reasons why not to work out on a given day. In the end, being healthy should be a priority. So whenever you feel like there’s too much “work” in a work out, just remember the reasons above and get motivated. Is it hard for you to find the motivation to work out?
Sources: gymaddiction.com, sparkpeople.com, psychologies.com
Top incoming search terms:
- motivation for working out
- sunday exercize motivation